About Breast Implant Removal Without Replacement
There are many reasons women have this procedure, even before implants start to deteriorate.
- They don’t like the way they look.
- They have had problems with the implants leaking, shifting, or triggering an autoimmune response (their bodies are trying to reject the implants).
- Large breasts can cause shoulder and back pain as women age.
- They worry about the health effects of silicone breast implants.
- Lifestyle: Women trying to get in shape find large breasts interfere with exercising.
Breast implants can be removed through a small incision. Some surgeons prefer to drain implants first, particularly if they are leaking or have shifted and are difficult to remove.
Schedule your appointment now