Liquid Face Lift
How can I look Refreshed, Relaxed, and Rejuvenated and NOT have surgery?
With a Liquid Face-Lift!
As we get older, we lose collagen and elastin in our skin. The loss of facial volume and elasticity is what can make a person look older and tired.
What is a Liquid Face-Lift?
A Liquid Face-Lift is when Botox® or Xeomin® in combination with dermal fillers, such as Juvederm®, Radiesse® Restylane®, Perlane® or Sculptra® are used to lift and contour facial features and soften wrinkles.
What can be accomplished with a Liquid Face-Lift?
- Gentle lift of overall facial features
- Reduce wrinkles, creases, lines or folds
- Restoration of natural facial contours and replace volume loss
- Under eye dark circles and bags can be masked
- Jowls can be lifted and diminished
- A more refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated look
How long will the Liquid Face-Lift last?
A liquid facelift can last anywhere from one to two years. This depends on what products are injected and the facial areas treated.
What is the cost of the Liquid Face-Lift?
Typically a Liquid Face Lift requires a minimum of 3 syringes of filler The number of syringes required will vary from individual to individual. The cost will be increased if Botox® or Xeomin® is used with the dermal fillers.